Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Wowzers, where has this year gone?!?!  I'm a bit ashamed to say that this is only the fifth post I made all year!  Yikes.   I'd like to think I was just so busy living life to blog about it...

Well anyways, onward and upward!

For the last several years I've been mailing out Christmas cards and this year is no different.  I went with Shutterfly this year because of their wide array of layouts, backgrounds and not to mention I got in under the wire for a deep discount!  Winning! 

Selecting just the right photos for our card is always the hardest part for me.  I want to make sure the card represents our whole family and everyone looks smashing as well!  Vain?  Yes. 

The photo of Matt and Bella is from their annual hunting trip to Canada.  I'm always pleasantly surprised with the quantity and quality of photos the guys come home with every year.  The photo of Louie and I is from an Illinois Paint Horse Association show we went to this past summer.
Side note:  We did so awesome at this show, coming home with several firsts and the High Point Novice Amateur award! 
The photo of Miss Bella is one of my favorites!  Yes, she's incredibly spoiled, but I dare you to say "No" to that face!  Finally, the picture of Matt and I looking smashing is from our good friends wedding this past November.  We do, on special occasions, brush off the horse hair and get out of the camo for a fun night out!


We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2013 was a great year for the Ringler family and we look forward to what 2014 holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment