Tuesday, December 24, 2013

On the Eve of Christmas

I'm very much looking forward to spend a low key day quoting lines from my two favorite holiday movies...White Christmas and Elf!  After I get motivated, I'll start putting things together to head to my parents for our annual Christmas festivities. 

Today's agenda includes:
  •  Drink coffee and eat a healthy breakfast of Christmas cookies
  • Relax on the couch and watch several Christmas movies which include: White Christmas, Elf and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

  • Pack up luggage, food and gifts to take home to my parents farm
  • Drop off several plates of cookies and gifts
  • Head to Christmas Eve service at church
  • Munro family gift exchange
  • Hope for snow overnight so we can have our own White Christmas

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas spent with friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment