Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Our 2015 Christmas Card

Confession: Today is December 23 and our Christmas cards went out yesterday. 

Thankfully I just happened to choose a card that tacks on "and Happy New Year", so I'm in the clear right?!  This year's Christmas card may have went out way (way, way) later than I typically prefer sending, but they did get mailed.  And they're probably one of my favorite cards to date! 

The fact that our outfits are totally. on. point. may have something to do with that...


And that I was having a good hair day thanks to my Beauty Swap goodies doesn't hurt either!

Again this year, I created our Christmas card using Shutterfly.  They have SO MANY templates that I spent hours (not kidding) designing options for this year's card.  I got to the point where I was saving them things like "Christmas Card # no idea" and "Christmas Card what number am I on".  Matt and I had to narrow down our options twenty-freakin'-six to one!  The barnwood and coordinating red design sorted itself quickly to the top of our list of options.

I hope you all get to spend this holiday season with the ones you love the most! 

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Miss Myla!
    Merry Christmas to you and Matt. Enjoy your family celebration this joyous time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all too! And your card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete