Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Come On In!

Hey Everyone, I'm Myla!  Welcome to The Purple Front Door!  

I've had this website for a few weeks now, but with everything else I had going on at the time I'm just getting around to publishing my first entry!  My life is generally a whirlwind in which I split my time between work, graduate school, keeping my husband happy and having as much fun as I can!

My husband and I live in the country on our 'farm-ette' just outside a teensy tiny town in Central Illinois.  I was born and raised on a farm where we grew corn, soybeans and also raised cattle and Matt grew up in the country too, so no city living for these country bumpkins.  This blog will center around my random thoughts, trips, recipes, craft projects and much more! 

Oh, and there will probably me way more information than you might ever want to know my husband, our dog and my horses... just a fair warning!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment