Monday, September 17, 2012

Recipe Review

On Sunday morning the hubs and I were up and at 'em pretty early.

I was up even before my alarm was set to go off at 7:30am.  I was headed out for a day of 'junkin' with the girls at the 3rd Sunday Market in Bloomington.

Since both of us were going to be busy all day I decided to try the Southwestern Steak and Cornbread Dressing from Eat at Home.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and I'm so glad I did!  You should definitely try it, it's really really good!

As Matt was busy preparing to make pizza sauce with the fresh tomatoes from our garden and I threw the FOUR ingredients in the slow cooker for supper.

Yep, four.

The only change I had to make was, instead of sirloin tip or round steak, I used an arm roast because that was what what I had in the freezer.  Any cut of meat that is used for slow roasting would be perfect in this recipe.

I got home that afternoon, unloaded my goodies, and had to have a sample of the deliciousness!  And oh boy was it awesome!
Source

For our supper, I served it with green beans, but next time I'll do a salad or something with some 'crunch'.






No comments:

Post a Comment