Monday, August 11, 2014

Thirty and Thriving

Today I'm saying good bye to my twenties. I'm not a mess over being 30, not by a long shot!  I feel better about who I am and what I'm doing now than I ever have. 

That's not to say the last 10 years haven't been good to me, because they have! 

Over the past decade I:
met and married my husband,
made some amazing girlfriends,had some awesome adventures and
rode some great horses
 and of course I can't forget Miss Bella!

I don't think that's too shabby and I'm anxious to see what the next couple years has in store!  Hopefully it will be more of the same!



6 comments:

  1. Your 20s decade was pretty dang awesome by the looks of it! I bet your 30s decade is going to be EVEN better!

    Happy Birthday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! It looks like your 20s were a pretty amazing decade for you! I hope your 30's bring just as much joy, love, and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I feel the same way about turning 30. I'll be 29 this year and feel like that sounds so daunting, but I'm ready for 30!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 30th! I just hit thirsty recently and I'm liking it alot! It's definitely how you feel and look that matters not your age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! I'll be 30 next year and I feel the same way - totally embracing it! Hope your 30s are as awesome as your 20s were!

    Paige
    tomatoesforcucumbers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! I hope your day/week is filled with tons of fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete