It's always such a flurry of activity! Christmas parties. Holiday baking. Decorating... I cheated and jumped the gun wiht this one. Shopping. Wrapping. So many things!
Here are just a few things I'm looking forward to this month...
1. In 5 short sleeps, we will be headed out to Las Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo! So many things to look forward to all rolled into one: yummy food, possible meet-ups with blogging pals and I couldn't forget...
2. Cowboy Christmas. Yes, it warrants it's own because the shopping is incredible!
3. Heading home to listen to my mom sing in the annual Christmas cantata.
4. Watching the mailbox with bated breath for all those gifts I ordered to arrive!
5. Baking and decorating cookies with my pals from back home.
6. Our annual Christmas party. It's always themed and this year it's an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
7. Opening Christmas cards. It's a race at home to the mailbox!
8. The epic 5 day weekend I get the week of Christmas. Hoping to do a lot of crafting!
9. Attempting to make new Christmas stockings so we all have matching ones. Say a prayer for me!
10. Getting our Christmas cards in the mail. Here's a sneak peek of our adorable little family!
Are you looking forward to anything particular this month?
Hosting a Christmas party? What's on the menu?
Linking up with Anne