- My blog is a definitely a newbie on the block and this is my first 'link up'!
- Currently at my job I work 80% time and next month, July 8 to be exact, I go full time. Matt is pretty excited about this change, I on the other hand I LOVE having every Friday off and am kind of dreading a typical work week!
- For the last three month's I haven't read the book my book club has selected for our monthly read. Opps! Gotta turn that around for July!
- I think I'm going to have read the "Fifty" books... Too many people are talking about them and I don't want to be out of the loop.
- Our dog, Bella, is incredible spoiled... The other morning I woke to warm dog breath in my face and her head on my pillow!
- I've been doing Weight Watcher's online since February and have lost a little over 11 lbs, but I've hit a rut and have just been maintaining. I'm hoping to give myself a boost in the right direction by busting out the 30-Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels. I'm going to start July 1, I'll keep you informed on how I do. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
I can't remember how I found Elizabeth over at E, Myself, and I, but I do remember she was still pregnant with her little boy Sam. I love how honest she is about what it's like to have a child and juggle everything life throw's at you! Anyhow, here are my Midweek Confessions for the week...