Thursday, November 29, 2012

28-29



Day 28-So thankful this semester of school is wrapping up!  Don't get me wrong, I'm very appreciative for this opportunity, but dang I need a break!

Day29-I've already talked about how thankful I am for the great ladies I work with, but today my coworker helped me buy Luke Bryan concert tickets!  It was a frantic race with a countdown to 10AM, shouting, and jumping up and down, but between the two of us we were able to get  tickets bought!!!  Yesterday the pre-sale tickets, even with my password, were gone in minutes and I was bordering on serious depression.  Thankfully today was a new day and new pre-sale codes were announced... And I'm one HAPPY girl! 

I'll leave you with a little eye candy to get you through....
 **Disclaimer... I really do love my husband, honestly! But this man, woo, his wife is a lucky lady!

Source
Source   

No comments:

Post a Comment