Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful

I had the best of intentions to start my Thirty Days of Thanks yesterday, but just didn't get around to it.  So today's post will be a double whammy!

First off, I'm so thankful that I have the right to choose where, when and who I worship to!  We know there are places in the world where people suffer religious persecution for their beliefs, but here in the US we are free to make our own choices.

We're free to make these choices because so many people I don't know and some I do, fight and have fought for our freedom and liberties as a part of the US military! 

Yes, we honor America's hero's on Memorial and Veteran's Day, but I believe these brave individuals deserve more recognition that just two days.

I'm humbled and, to say the least, proud of the individuals in our lives who've chosen to protect me, my family and my country!
 
Sending out a heartfelt thank you to:
Allis Gilbert, US Army
R. Allen Gilbert, US Army
Loren Munro, US Army
Richard Ringler, US Army
 John Tierney, US Army
Jim Willis, Air Force
Kira Crocker, Army National Guard
Matt Cavanagh, Army National Guard
Doug Harlan, Army National Guard
Madalyn Davidson, Air National Guard


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment