Friday, May 16, 2014

Five on Friday v.15

This week has been full throttle for me with getting ready for the big horse show this weekend.  My 'To Do' and 'To Pack' lists are finally starting to diminish, but I still have a lot to do to get both Louie and I ready.  Today's Five on Friday is the last five things I've pinned on Pinterest.

No surprise, they're all food!
ONE:

via
 Averie does it again!!  Don't these look epic?!?!   I would make a slight change and use almond butter, but that's just my preference.  I might have to whip these up to take with me to the horse show... I'd bet I have a bunch of new friends!

TWO:

via
 Paleo friendly Almond Joy bars.  I'm in!

THREE:

via
 Hi, I'm Myla.  I have an obsession with sweet potatoes.  If that's wrong, I don't want to be right! 

FOUR:

via
 While these berry muffins look tasty, I'm sold on the presentation!  I love the parchment paper and the jute bow.  I'm catering a graduation party next month and if we go with cupcakes, I'm thinking of using this idea.

FIVE:

via
Proving once again you can have sweets when you eat Paleo?  These brownies look pretty good!  I'm game to try them.  Paired with some coconut milk ice cream, I'd be a happy camper!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Linking up with April, Christina, Darci and Natasha.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, so last night I went grocery shopping and all of the muffin mix was on sale so I just threw 6 packs in my cart. Two chocolate chip, two strawberry, and two poppyseed. Maybe if I wrap them in parchment paper, they'll look more homemade?!

    Don't forget to bring snacks for Louie! One of my old ride's favorites was gummy bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest muffins! I love the wrapping-- I might have to try that the next time I make muffins since I still have a bunch of that string leftover from my wedding! My mom can't have gluten and is always looking for good dessert recipes so I'm going to send her the first recipe you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 ALL THE WAY! haha Yum! Ok so I've NEVER bought a sweet potato to use at home. I eat them (at other peoples' homes) but never cook with them. For week one of this meal planning venture we're on I did these Mexican veggie bowls and it called for one cubed and it was the most delicious sweet addition to all the spicy-ness!! Happy weekend to you and yours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, ha..."no surprise it's food", that is SO me! Those chocolate muffins look good! Hope your show went well!

    ReplyDelete