Friday, October 17, 2014

Pretty Much An Expert #blogtober14

I super duper late to the party today, but today's prompt for #blogtober14 is: I'm an expert at...

After putting in some serious thought I decided that I'm pretty much an expert at pinning LOTS (almost 5000) of recipes, crafts, hair tutorials and what have you on Pinterest that truth be told I will never have the time, patience or money to actually complete!

Let's take a peak at some of those offenders:

Source

Source

Source

 The Daily Tay
Linking up with Helene and Taylor.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think I'm an expert at this too :) It's so easy to get caught up in so many things on Pinterest... but you never know maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy to get caught up in pinning for some day! Wow some of those things you have pinned look great! like those brownies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love this - Pinterest definitely takes me down some interesting paths, and even though I'm probably never going to use 90% of it, you never know what mind up being useful someday!

    ReplyDelete